*PLEASE NOTE* You must be a nurse, healthcare assistant, midwife, maternity support worker or nursing associate to make a nomination. If not, your nomination will not be considered.
By submitting your nomination, you are happy for a member of the Cavell Star Awards team to contact you via email or phone to discuss your nomination further.
*Due to large amounts of nominations submitted recently, we will aim to contact you in about 4 weeks time.* If you don't hear from us in this time, unfortunately your nomination has not been successful.
Read full terms and conditions here
The Cavell Star Awards is organised by Cavell Nurses’ Trust a registered charity (No. 1160148 and SC041453).
Cavell Nurses’ Trust can be contacted at Grosvenor House, Prospect Hill, Redditch, B97 4DL or on 01527 595 999.
The role of you, the “nominator”.
Thank you for wanting to nominate your colleague for a Cavell Star Award!
Here are a few straightforward Terms and Conditions that we’d like you to see as you submit your nomination.
Unlike many awards events, the Cavell Star Awards has no lengthy judging process.
Cavell Nurses’ Trust and the Cavell Star Award’s partner and fantastic sponsors place their trust in the nominator to nominate an individual / individuals who in their opinion meet the criteria set out on the Cavell Star Awards website.
So, please take this responsibility seriously and consider how your nomination reflects on you, your colleagues, and your employer and on the nursing professions more widely.
But who better to trust than a nurse? We certainly can’t think of anyone.
By making a nomination you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The Cavell Star Awards is open to nurses, midwives, nursing associates, healthcare assistants, maternity support workers and advanced nurse practitioners working in the UK. If you aren’t sure if a colleague qualifies, please contact us and check. We’d love to hear from you.
- When nominating a colleague for a Cavell Star Award, you are agreeing to take part in promotional activity related to the awards, based on reasonable requests from Cavell Nurses’ Trust. Typically, this will take the form of sharing any photos and videos you make of your colleague winning a Cavell Star Award and supplying quotes about your colleague to be used in promotional content like press releases, online articles and social media content. We will ask for your permission to publish or share this content prior to publication.
- Cavell Nurses’ Trust reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter or cancel the Cavell Star Awards and to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- We hope we never have to, but Cavell Nurses’ Trust reserve the right the revoke a Cavell Star Award.
- Cavell Nurses’ Trust accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you, your employer or the person you nominate as a result of your involvement in the Cavell Star Awards.
- You must be a nursing or midwifery professional to make a nomination for a colleague. If you are not, your nomination will not be considered.